How frequently do I have to maintain this bike?
INVINCIBLE is built to withstand the harshest elements, so you can ride with confidence all year round.
That said, you'll still have to take care of this bike.
On average, you should:
- Pump tires every other week
- Lube chain every couple months
- Check brake and gear cables once per year
- Replace brake pads once per year
- Change tires every 6,000 miles
And remember to have a professional bike mechanic inspect your bike at least once a year for a full tune up to make ensure everything is functioning properly.